Thank your for your interest in the Michigan Medical Group Management Association (MMGMA). The MMGMA represents a diverse membership of administrators, physicians and business executives from a wide range of venues solo medical practioners to multispecialty groups, hospitals and healthcare related businesses.
The MMGMA’s mission is to provide opportunities for education, networking and advocacy to advance the medical group management profession and positively influence the health care industry.
The MMGMA is your resource for all things important to the success of your practice or business. Offering the same benefits of the national MGMA, the MMGMA tailors its programming and education to meet the local and regional focus important to members in Michigan.
Whether you’re a small medical practice, multispecialty group or hospital, the MMGMA can meet your needs. Check out just a few of the reasons to join the MMGMA today!
Top Ten Member Benefits…
- Growth. Membership in MMGMA offers the opportunity for personal and professional growth making you a more valuable asset to your practice.
- Education. MMGMA offers educational opportunities for you and your staff on topics such as billing and coding, customer service and reimbursement. These opportunities include web based training as well as two yearly conferences on topics of importance to you as practice managers.
- Networking. With a network of over 600 members, MMGMA offers you the opportunity to meet fellow healthcare and business professionals with whom you can share knowledge and ideas as well as learn best practices from others to make your practice more successful.
- Information. MMGMA is your resource for information on all topics related to practice management, government affairs and technology. Maximize your MMGMA membership through links to the national MGMA, providing information of strategic importance to your practice such as the Annual Wage and Salary Survey.
- Marketing. MMGMA offers you the opportunity to market your practice and/or service through our website, www.michmgma.org, featuring a member only clinic website and membership directory.
- Leadership. MMGMA offers you the opportunity to become involved in shaping the activity of the organization through membership on one of several standing committees. Also develop your personal leadership potential by becoming a fellow in the American College of Medical Practice Executives.
- Collaboration. MMGMA works closely with the national MGMA, the Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS) and local and county medical societies on issues that matter to you and your practice such as Medicare reimbursement and local, state and national legislative issues and initiatives.
- Job Bank. MMGMA offers an Internet job bank to assist you in searching for and posting that special job. Promote your opportunity on the MMGMA Job Bank.
- Access. MMGMA members learn about new products and services offered by our preferred vendor partners, as well as receive discounts on products and services such as cellular phones, insurance and educational seminars. Meet our vendor partners.
- Success. Membership in the Michigan Medical Group Management provides access to a wide variety of services that can help ensure your practice continued success. Join MMGMA now!
Membership is not restricted to those who work or live in Michigan, and there are eight (8) classifications of membership. To find out which type of membership is for you, click here. You can view our membership brochure online using adobe acrobat reader by clicking here.
You can download the application by clicking here.
For questions, information, or an application for membership in MMGMA, please contact
Heater Kelso, Association Manager
Tel. (517) 253-8036
Fax. (571) 708-7250